Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Way I Am

I love that feeling when things just fall into place. I liken it to being able to sing and not strain for the high notes. Today wasn't what I wanted it to be, but it was all that it should have been. Sometimes I want to do more than I am able... but today I did what I was supposed to, I think. Got to work with Br Ned, rested at home for a bit, did my laundry, prayed with Kat in the evening, watched The Castle :P on TV and had a few giggles with her. I feel at peace at the moment.

Things are work are becoming clearer and I can see my place in it. I am seeing prayers answered, I am seeing hope and feeling peace and joy. What more can you ask for? I am grateful and thankful.

I like this song... It makes me smile.


Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am





Night,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)