Friday, May 1, 2009

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit....

Oh so long ago, Angie used to start each new month with 'rabbit, rabbit, rabbit' in her online journal. Kind of a good luck thing. It makes me smile to think of her now.

I think I've found the 'middle of the night' quiet. I slept unintentionally from 10pm or so and woke at 12.30am. It puts me in the mind of Camille's "Winter Child". Plus, it's now the offical start of Winter - though I think it really began a week or two back. We had an early cold snap. While walking home this evening it was cold, but almost pleasantly cold if such a thing were possible. Here are a couple of Winter tracks to start the month/season off...



Tori Amos - Winter




and


Camille - Winter's Child





<3

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)