Wednesday, May 6, 2009

January Rain

I've reached the point where I'm sick, but I'm no longer suffering. It's a little late, since I go back to work tomorrow. It would have been nice to have an actual day off to enjoy but can I really complain that my first real work day will be Thursday?

I made myself a to do list, as I do... it's funny. I never want to do what is immediately needed doing, but will at least want to do one of the things on the list, so by the end of the day everything is done.

This song is enchanting. I wish I could capture a little of it's simplicity and inject it into my life. A little of it's peace. That would be nice.



David Gray - January Rain





So yeah, not a lot to say. I like having the place to myself. :) It's nice and quiet.

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)