Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Hi... work made me a little sad, though the day was good... it was good because Sandra was there and I know we won't have her regularly anymore so... I'm sad. I want to be positive and I will definately not give up, but what do I do with the disappointment that I feel? Throw it into music...?



Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark





and Lucy posted this and I have to say, it's a gorgeous track.



Ben Gibbard - A Lack Of Color




Ben Gibbard is from Death Cab For Cutie... and I think maybe I should listen to more of their music. These songs are love.

Today two of my girls made a collage of a tree using leaves, bark, rocks, etc found outside and it was a work of art. And my Red Group were beautiful with making freshly squeezed orange juice. Seriously, they made me so proud of them with how well they listened, waited, took their turn, and just got into the fact that orange juice is fun and awesome. :P And my special girl, my shadow, made me chocolate using all kinds of awesome leaves, berries, nuts and other things we could find around the sandpit but also added a few mint leaves from our herb garden. :) She is precious. I delight in her and she just dances before me under the glow of my delight. haha

So for the sake of the few, I am pleased. I wish many other things were in place, but I'm doing my part and I'm doing it well. That other things aren't in place is something I can help work on but can't fully bear the responsibility and guilt for.

I'll leave my thoughts there...

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)