Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick - Plus/Minus

Plus/Minus

- I cooked tandoori chicken for dinner tonight but because I'm sick I can hardly taste it.

+ I found a full version of Beasts and Bumpkins and have been using my time off work to play it. I loved that game as a kid. So much reminiscing.

+ I have a really awesome director who organised off me to leave work early because I was sick and really supportive coworkers who didn't bugrudge me taking the day off.

- I left work early and miss my kids - I wanted to see them give Sandra her thank you card. And the morning had begun so well, I wanted to continue building on those things they were doing.

+ I went to sleep when I got home and drempt that I was still at work (I kept just missing the bus and having to stay another hour.. and then another hours - lol). It was really fun and so I got to imagine hanging out with my kids and talking to my director about a couple of ideas I have for things.

+ I was complimented by Sandra today - she said I was a professional, which is something I've been striving towards lately. *grins* I respect her a lot, so that meant alot.

- I'm going to miss working with Sandra a lot.

+ But I've learnt a lot from her and I'm keen to step up and fill her shoes and support our new teacher in her role also. :)

- I'm sick. It's not fun to swim in a sea of tissues.

+ I don't have to go back to work till Thursday. heehee


That should be enough. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats 6 +'s and 4 -'s.. staying on the positive side :)

    Glad you get to rest for a couple of days

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)