Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kitty

So today was fantasticness. Church in the morning was a big affair with "Back to St John's Day". We had a church full of people and a nice lunch afterwards, got to sit at a table with my peeps. It was nice to have morning church with some of the evening church people. :) Afterwards I found Tom and had such a grand time in Chatswood with him. He is one fun dude.

We made our way back to St John's for evening church and had a few games of table tennis before and after the service. So much fun to be had. I whooped butts. I didn't realise I still had my table tennis skillz. So this could be the start of something beautiful... church + table tennis matches with the young people who come in the evening. w00t!

Anyway. Driving home Kat and I were singing random songs. This one came up. Fun.



The Presidents of the United States of America - Kitty




Fun all 'round today. :)

Cathrine

1 comment:

  1. Was fun - and looking forward to TT next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)