Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Months of the Year Mix

So I'm sick at home and I was wondering to myself if I could make a mixed CD using each month of the year in the title of the track. I did. lol I tried to use songs that I actually liked too. I found some gems. I sort of cheated with the Neil Diamond track, but I love the song too much not to care. The song the album is from is called Hot August Night. hehe The video is rockin' though, so check it out. It reminds me of those old days listening to 2WS when I was a kid.

The David Gray track is beautiful and a nice way to start a CD. Rod Stewart makes me smile now because Tom's played a few of his songs to me recently... and that Deep Purple song is one I hadn't heard before.



Months of the Year Mix

01 David Gray - January Rain
02 Josh Groban - February Song
03 Iron Maiden - The Ides Of March
04 Deep Purple - April
05 Rod Stewart - Maggie May
06 Bright Eyes - June On The West Coast
07 The Decemberists - July, July!
08 Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
09 Carole King - It Might as Well Rain Until September
10 Evanescence - October
11 Guns N Roses - November Rain
12 Regina Spektor - December



Back to bed for me,

Cathrine

2 comments:

  1. I will have to listen to it again, but that October song was one I always liked.. Don't remember it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah. That's the song you showed me ages ago in high school.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)