Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who are you?

Do people read this? I assume they do. I know many from 'real life' do and don't comment, but what about you out there in the internet world? To satisfy my curiosity, comment to this post and let me know you read.



I like that I only need 6 hours sleep due to work. I'm so used to getting minimal sleep and being able to function, it's awesome. I have all kinds of gentle music in my heart. Is it because I went to sleep with Sarah Blasko's Flame Trees on repeat? *laughs* I'm really enjoying Antony's music at the moment. I'm going to have to buy a few albums of his. I particularly love this song.


Antony and the Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now




Sorry that there are other songs in this video... but they're good ones. Rufus is love also.

Love,

Cathrine

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)