Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bird Guhl

Girl, gul... guhl. hehe.. I am loving Antony lately. The last three songs on his album "I Am A Bird Now" in particular. I'm resolved to buy the album on Wednesday, when I have a bit of time to go shopping.



Antony and the Johnsons - Bird Guhl





Today just kind of happened. The weather was incredibly beautiful. A couple of times I just looked up and had to smile... the trees danced so happily in the sun and the cool breeze. I did some work while waiting for the train at the station and an older couple sat next to me and we chatted about what it's like to work with preschoolers. It was kind of funny. I find that when I'm talking about work with complete strangers, it's easier to see the good in all that I have/do. So I smiled and talked about the children and joked about being paid in love and you know, it's not really a joke. I am paid a lot in love (as well as money! :P). These children are priceless.

I'm tired though, so I best be off.
Goodnight,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)