Thursday, March 26, 2009

So there are always more songs...

I was listening to this on the bus in the morning. I can drown in music sometimes.



Lori McKenna - Beautiful Man





If I wanted, I could find something inside a dark corner that is bright and wanting to come out. It's like a girl at work, when I tickle her, she has the most incredible laugh. She makes all the children around her laugh. Her eyes light up, it's completely adorable. Well, it's not really like that. She's far too wonderful to compare my tiny light to. I see people aching for meaning and trying to pull it out of darkness and it really isn't how it's supposed to be done. It never works long term. Doesn't stop me from digging for diamonds in a coal mine... I guess if I dig deep enough, press hard enough, I'll come up with something...



The Cure - Maybe Someday





But I'm digging and I'm not finding a whole lot.

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)