Monday, March 16, 2009

March's Music Recommendations

So generally with this blog you get a couple of songs of the moment - that I'm currently enjoying or recently found. I don't go into the 'old' stuff so much... the stuff that is just so obviously awesome that it doesn't bare mentioning, or that is awesome but I've just personally done it to death. :P

So for a friend, I've decided to just create a list and add to it over time for a while. Maybe I'll do one a month or something... :) So here are some songs that I just love, and have loved for a long time (in no particular order).





March's Music Recommendations
(mostly the soppy, romantic stuff)

Badly Drawn Boy - Stone on the Water
Badly Drawn Boy - Magic In The Air
Nat King Cole - Stardust
Sarah McLachlan - River
The Lucksmiths - Sunlight In A Jar
The Lucksmiths - What You'll Miss
Björk - Possibly Maybe
Elliott Smith - Angeles
Elliott Smith - Pretty Mary K
Camille - Ta Douleur
Camille - La Ou Je Suis Nee
Camille - Un Homme Deserte
Camille - The Monk
Camille - Katie's Tea
Emiliana Torrini - Lifesaver
Emiliana Torrini - Summerbreeze
Emiliana Torrini - Fingertips
Emiliana Torrini - Sea People
George - Breathe In Now
George - Beauty of All Things




I might upload some of those songs too... but I'll leave it to you to YouTube them if you like.

Meow,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)