Thursday, March 5, 2009

I can make you satisfied in everything you do

Sometimes, it's the old friends that make us smile the most. It's a smile both because it's funny or true or good and also because the person is old and familiar and loved. This morning the weather was chill. I loved it. :) I wore my jacket and pulled the sleeves down over my hands and was warm. It's been so long since the weather had a chill like that... it was novel, refreshing. :)


I've not been able to get this song out of my system... I especially just love how Elliott smiles after stuffing up. Mistakes can be perfection sometimes.







The morning at work today was peaceful for the first hour or so. It was just me hanging out with 4 or so children under the veranda while a few parents came in to drop their kids off and talking with them about whatever came to mind. It was just luxurious, unhurried time to just sit and be.


So, old friends? Something For Kate's album Echolalia is a very dear friend. I remember listening to this album before my first date with Shekar in year 10. I was all dressed up and ready, well well well in advance and was just lying on my bed listening to music and reading, trying not to be nervous. This album contains pieces of me before I was anyone else's. I love this song. It fit.


Something For Kate - You Only Hide...



Goodnight,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)