Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rachael Yamagata

I like wearing my grey top and jeans. So comfy, yet I still feel kinda cute. I tried taking photos of myself today and I just found myself looking older. I'm 23. I keep forgetting. I'm not 19 anymore. Four extra years will surely have some effect. Speaking of cuteness, well actually, more like hotness in this case. Rachael Yamagata. I stumbled upon her on Last.fm. She has a beautiful voice.


Rachael Yamagata - Quiet




Blogs are really all about pimping yourself and since I'm so epically vain, I'm sharing a couple of the nicer photos that I took today. Who doesn't take photos in their bathroom? Isn't it weird how the best light in the house always goes to the bathroom? Why do they do that?



old looking cat


young looking cat



Mmm... I hope you enjoy the song.
Night,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)