Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm not awesome

Last week I was awesome. But I found out today it was only borrowed awesome. Pity. I liked being awesome. I'm kind of maybe above average. Sometimes.


I still feel like painting/drawing. I also feeling like seeing Josh's band "Meat Safe" play... I'm filling the hole with Black Sabbath. Reverb on guitars and vocals.




Black Sabbath - Iron Man


I suppose this isn't their best song but when I heard it, it made me want to get up and dance. *grins* I hadn't listened to the album all the way through and when it came on it was just "AHH! That song! I know that one!" XD


I hope my neighbours don't mind the music. When I was in Stanmore that sort of thing didn't matter... Kyleigh played her electric guitar along to Guns N Roses a lot and the Chinese/Indian couple up the front played dance/trance music loudly too. We were all as bad as each other. I only complained once about the dance. I got a sore hand from banging on their door... so I got my hammer out and used that instead for a while. :P You're a little bit scared of me now right? (cuz you're creeped out, not fearful of your safety)


Just because,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)