Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wise One

Oh irony. Je t'aime. I love Robin Hobb's Fool. I've gone on and on about him before in previous places and online space so I won't go into detail here. Anyway, the Fool says to Fitz "I have never been wise" and it's a loaded message... I think to say "I have ever been true to you, been the Fool" and the other implication? That he has acted foolishly? Perhaps, but it is funny to realise that Fitz would have forgiven him anything. No barriers. I love their love. Anyway.... Coltrane.

Jazz is great... I've come to a place where words can't describe where I am and this saxaphone does a much better job. You don't want it ever to end.


John Coltrane - Wise One




Rien plus pour maintenant,

~Le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)