Friday, January 16, 2009

People-overload

So Green Tent is over and the last day went really well. Thanks be to God. Now we have leaders over at our house and I'm hiding in my room with my music. I can't handle more people. I can't handle more anything. I'm on overload, and people-overload especially.

It will be a long time before I say yes to more work. I'm going to take a massive amount of time off service. I'm served out. I'm volunteered out. I miss reading. I miss going to gigs. I miss my friends. I miss seeing movies. Thar and I are going to see The War of the Roses early Feb. Thank goodness she still wants to hang out with me and do stuff.... I've been neglectful of my friends for too long. I'm glad they still consider me a friend. Thar is good people though, so I'm not surprised she's still there. Aisha is also good people... Sara is too. *nods* I pick up one or two where ever I go. I don't like hoards of friends.


So I'm quietly here, quietly crying. No really, I am. It's tragic. This Led Zeppelin song fits the mood I'm in.


Led Zeppelin - That's The Way



I've been told so many times that I shouldn't listen to sad music when I'm sad. I can't listen to happy music when I'm happy. It's like forcing myself into a social situation when all I'd rather do is sit in the corner and cry or better yet, read. It makes me uncomfortable and it doesn't make me any happier.



I can listen to jazz though. lol It's something that is beautiful and uplifting without being abrasive and in-your-face happy. So that's nice. I can put on Caldonia and chuckle still and put on Stardust and sigh... and maybe with Golden Wedding I'll still dance? :D Who knows... this girl is crazy.

A la prochaine,

~Le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)