Monday, January 26, 2009

Sharing the love

I'm talking to my lovely Heather and it's taking me back. We used to talk and talk and we still can and I can still finish her sentences and she mine. lol I love that girl. :) She's teaching kids in France to speak English... but I've known her since she started learing French in high school. :D

Anyway, she put me onto a lovely singer -

Ingrid Michaelson.


I really like Keep Breathing and The Way I Am.


Today I'm going to the NSW Art Gallery. Woo Australia Day! I've found that most of my friends all think that this is a cool way to spend my day off. I like that. Art is worthy. I don't need to get drunk with mates while at a BBQ or festival to have fun.


A demain,

~Le petit chaton

1 comment:

  1. Ingrid Michaelson is really nice! I like both those songs a lot. Giving Up is also really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)