Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last Year

I did Green Tent last year and it was a crazy affair. I was really stressed during that week. We'd only had 1 month or so to prepare everything and so not everything was prepared - even for the following day. The craft could have been better, the activities more suitable and my leadership skills consisted of just trying really hard while not knowing entirely what I was doing. Each night I'd go to bed with a thousand things on my mind, so I wrote them down on a piece of paper to get them out of my head so I could sleep and then worry about them the next morning.

It was hard.

This year, I wasn't Infants Team Leader and was only in on Wednesday and Friday but this year I was working full time. This year I had been involved from the start and it was just Kat and I instead of a number of other people who were involved last year earlier on. It was prolonged and constant and rewarding and stressful.


Anyway. Last year, one night, I left the house and went outside to sing to the moon/God. It helps sometimes to sing... or sometimes I opt for speaking/praying in French. Both are kind of like singing to me. I sang this song a fair bit last year. This year I didn't really have an approach to coping... I suppose that's why I didn't. :P





~Le petit chaton

2 comments:

  1. *grins*

    No, but if it were, it would be gender confused. Everyone knows it's the moon godDESS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)