Sunday, January 25, 2009

Je me sens libre! (I feel free)

Naked DSL. It's the shizz. It's amazing. I went wandering online with my new-found speed and I brought these musical findings. (Kind of like how a cat brings home dead mice, maybe? :P)

Firstly Jamendo. They host music of all kinds for you to download or simply stream from their website for free. The music is all legal, having been uploaded by the artist themselves. Check out the jazz below that I scored... I love that they have a widget that I can use on my blog too. Very useful.


  

(I recommend track 3 - Attimi)


What else? Music from Music.Download.com. hehe The music isn't just independant dudes uploading stuff... so the quality of music is a little less unpredictable.


And lastly,this website - PureVolume. It's kind of like Last.fm but with a greater focus on downloading the music rather than streaming it for radio-like use.


But in other news, Roger Federer won (awesome come back from 2 sets down!) And Jelena Dokic won in 3 sets (7/5, 5/7, 8/6). Tennis is awesome this Summer. Woo! :D


Bon nuit,

~Le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)