Friday, January 23, 2009

What should we call this blog entry?

Today was kinda fun and really tiring.

We had an in-service about Observation and Documentation. It talked a bit about co-learning and asking children for their imput and asking parents too. haha So if you don't know what to call a project, why not ask the children? Web their ideas? Put it out there for parents?

So what should I call this blog entry...? I really am stuck for inspiration. :P


Musically not a lot has changed. :P Camille is still awesome. I'm still powering through the music provided by Quimsy and all that good stuff. I'm going to share another Camille song... something a bit different.





We have a house warming party tomorrow. It should be pretty good. Looking forward to hanging out with Aish and Tharani too if she can make it. I'm looking forward to making a heap of funky, fancy drinks. I have 2 awesome books on making ice teas and frappes and crazy stuff. So pina colas and whatnot here I come! :D

Je suis tres, tres fatigue! alors, c'est tout!

~Le petit chaton


P.S. A random French song I loved in high school with Jenifer in it. I knew next to nothing about French music then (as compared to now? o.0 haha) but I still kind of like the lyrics and back and forth nature of the song. I like the ending... she dismisses everything the man says as sweet words that mean nothing. :P






and this just in from David:





Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)