Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Maccabees

So I'm at church, making a million name tags - well, not really a million, but heaps. To pass time more happily I've logged into Last.fm and I'm listening to my music come through all random and mixed up. Jazz and Christian. 70s Rock, 70s Folk. French. Stuff. After a while, I get tired of that and start searching "similar artists" and I find these guys:

The Maccabees

It it's a different genre. British rock. haha Brits do music better. I love the indie flavour, the accent, the lack of stale-feeling to the music. I also love the name. Ha~

They remind me of The Libertines. The Libertines = lots of fun.


I think I'd actually purchase these guy's music... which is nice. New bands = love.


Meow.

~le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)