Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home is where the cornflakes are

Well. Today we had a camera crew come into work. They did a thing with our preschool kids about transition to school (as far as I understood that's what they were doing!) so I was possibly on the news with the kids. Man. The kids hacked it well. It was weird having so many news/media people around while playing with the kids. I'd turn around BAM there would be a camera in my face. I felt so self-conscious!

I'm doing better. Work today was pretty good. Much less stressful and lots of good stuff happened... we continued exploring Aboriginal art/culture/stories, ate lunch with chop sticks (or attempted to at least) and we sang various songs in different languages. At least I can look back on the day and say there were things of worth injected.

I can tell I'm in a better mood because of what music I can and want to listen to. I had The Lucksmiths on my MP3 player coming home - Fridge Magnet Song. It's fun.





--



Thanks Tom for the above. As you can imagine, I like it immensely. ^_^

Pour maintenant, c'est tout.

~Le petit chaton

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute song and I'm glad you're feeling better!

    I liked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol That's a little disturbing... but as it IS a cat I can't say anything bad about it as such. haha

    Yay for friends and yay for feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)