Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dreaming Music

Last night I drempt that the Camille song "Winter's Child" was used in a movie made about The Obernewtyn Chronicles (a fiction fantasy series by Isobelle Carmody). But it was under a different name, so when I heard it I was blown away a little. They're not making a movie of this book series though... I doubt justice could be done to it... but it was interesting to dream.

The song is hypnotic...






Dreams are funny. A boy at work told me that he dreamt that he fell into water and I saved him, I pulled him out. I wonder where he got that from...

C'est tout,

~Le petit chaton

3 comments:

  1. amazing song... <3 x10

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, isn't it?

    You should get Camille's albums. They're all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful song...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)