Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

So after things are slowing down about Michael Jackson, I'll make a blog post. There was so much hype that I think it was a little unreal... but now that a little time has passed, the true loss is starting to sink in. I wasn't ever a huge fan of his but there are a few songs that are undeniably great. This post isn't going to list them. I've just been trying to remember this one song. I did a singing class at Uni last year and the lecturer played us this song... I forget why. :P I just remember thinking it was really funky and fun. I dig the beat.


Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'





There you go.
RIP MJ.

Cathrine

3 comments:

  1. Kinda surprised you didn't go with "I want you back" by The Jackson 5, but that is a pretty funky track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* was that the song we heard at Mac centre yesterday? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)