Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Black Sandals, Chocolates & Cigarettes

So I'm not sure what to say. Things have been less than awesome and I'm reluctant to immortalise that in music. Maybe I need to be more accepting of my down-feelings as well as my up-feelings. haha... I know both are as inevitable as day follows night. (oh wow, how ironic that this is the phrase that comes to mind since 'as day follows night' is the title of Sarah Blasko's new album, which I have been listening to so much of.) So here are the songs that are my friends when I'm blue:



Sia - Little Black Sandals





Angus and Julia Stone - Chocolates & Cigarettes



Still too young to fail, too scared to sail away
But one of these days I'll grow old
And I'll grow brave and I'll go
One of these days





So yeah. This was a post. Not much more.

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)