Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday

My shadow's birthday is the same day as Jason's. hehe That's kind of funny to me... we had her party this afternoon. She told four different boys that she'd choose them as her 'special' friend to sit at the birthday table with her and when it came to the decision all four boys were clawing for the honour of sitting with her. lololol :P Rebecca and I laughed at the situation she put herself in and allowed two boys to sit with her and placated the others.... I'm kind of proud of her. :P But also unimpressed.


In other news. I'm still alive. I survived today. I hope I survive tomorrow. I watch my life unfold and it's a crazy animal. I sit back and I'm reaching a point where I don't know where my future lies. I took a leap of faith and deferred Uni, hoping God would work out the details if it was really his will and he reallyreally did. Now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to move forward again.



Sia - Soon We'll Be Found




Let’s not fight I’m tired can’t we just sleep tonight
Turn away it’s just there’s nothing left here to say
Turn around I know we’re lost but soon we’ll be found




Night,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)