Friday, July 24, 2009

Disney Tunes

I watched Disney movies over and over with my brother when I was a kid. My favourites were Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, and The Aristocats. But I related most to Belle. :) I love that she's stuck in books, reading all the time and I love that beauty is something that isn't based on appearances. I'm all for the diamond in the rough kind of thinking. Which leads me onto Aladdin. :D Tom was making me laugh with Aladdin tunes. The movie is funny. :)


Beauty and the Beast - Belle



Look there she goes a girl
who's strange but special
A most peculiar mad'moiselle
It's a pity and a sin
She doesn't quite fit in
'Cause she really is a funny girl
A beauty but a funny girl
She really is a funny girl
That Belle





Aladdin - Prince Ali



Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Tell you all about it when I got the time!





^_^ Had a funny bus driver on my way home. He had me laughing in less than the 10 mins it takes to get to the train station. It was cool.


Night all,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)