Monday, July 13, 2009

Throw Your Arms Around Me

Had an okay day at work. :) I didn't have a lot planned for the day but you know it was nice all the same. A couple of golden moments with a couple of my kids and I was able to write up those things as individual observations in their books because of the new programming format we're using. I like the new format's flexibility. :)

I called MSY about getting a computer and they said to email them. So depending on how soon they can put the computer I want together, I'll be able to pick it up maybe Wednesday or Saturday. :D I'm already transferring everything to my external hard drive. I thought it was only 80gigs from memory but it's actually 300gigs. Hawt.


I had this song in my head coming home...


Hunters and Collectors - Throw Your Arms Around Me



I will squeeze the life out of you
You will make me laugh and make me cry
We will never forget it
You will make me call your name
and I'll shout it to the blue summer sky




Tomorrow's another day. hehe

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)