Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lady Mix

I'm drinking my French Earl Grey and putting together a silly little mixed (theoretical) CD. I was reminded yesterday that I like Bob Dylan's 'Lay, Lady, Lay' and wondered if I knew any other tracks with the word lady in it so I could build a CD around it... I did some hunting and found a few - some cheesier than others. Plus, I'm Tom's lady now... and that's something that I am kinda joyfully shy/eager to share and would like to immortalise in music.


Lady Mix

Bob Dylan - Lay, Lady, Lay
Antony and the Johnsons - My Lady Story
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya, and Lil' Kim - Lady Marmalade
Frank and Ella - Lady Is a Tramp
Ella - Oh, Lady Be Good!
Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red
Lionel Richie - Three Times A Lady
Cat Stevens - Lady D'Arbanville
Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady
Regina Spektor - Lady
Elliott Smith - White Lady Loves You More
Bob Dylan - Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands




Truly, I'm really glad and thankful.

Cathrine

PS> (Couldn't find a video for Regina's song... appologies!)

PPS> A late addition? Moody Blues - For My Lady. If I'd known it earlier, it would have been included in the first round. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)