Sunday, April 19, 2009

Britian's Got Talent

So you know how things make the rounds... I was put onto these videos today. And now I'm passing them on. :) I love Les Miserables (the book), I'm not so sure about the musical, but this (I Dreamed a Dream) song is stunning. The video below has over 29 million views!



Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream (video)



and this guy is a Filipino... haha and well, he skats in this song. Very awesome. Filos sing, all the time and for any reason. Do you think maybe that's why I like music/singing so much? Since I'm half Filo? lolz


Charlie Green - Summer Wind






:) Still stupidly happy... Thank you. <3

Cathrine

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Susan Boyle's version of 'I dreamed a dream', but the lyrics are so amazingly sad and I can't help but think they mean a lot for her. Very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Ah... I know. Fantine sings it in Les Mis and when I found that out, I nearly died. It's so heart wrenching. I would love to read Les Mis again, except that it's over 1000 pages long and I haven't finished reading a couple of other books I've already started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)