Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Garden State

Watched Garden State and yeah, I liked it. It didn't hit me as hard as I imagined it would... certain people did hype it up a little. The ideas behind it maybe don't connect with me as well... though the ending, maybe a little? I'm a little bit of that shrug, and a little bit of that 'no elipses' excited to have you. I don't think I'm as crazy or cute as Natalie Portman though in this film. *grins*


Anyway... mum called and I got to thank her properly for her buying the tickets for us to go to the Philippines at the end of the year. It really is a good thing that she's doing for me/her/us. I'm excited to go. :) Mum explained a bit more about what we'll do there... she wants to see the mountains and mud pit-type places, the beaches with white sand and crystal clear waters that you can see the fish in. When she talks like that, I'm all "yeah! let's go!" haha I'm lucky, I think. I'm going to put in more effort into my relationships and stop being so me-centric.


Oh and...


The Turtles - So Happy Together




Yeah. :)

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)