Saturday, June 27, 2009

Suzanne

I am trying to keep things in perspective. I've had a tumultuous week at work and I'm really not sure how things are going to work out and since this is real life and not the movies, there are no guarantees that it will work out in the end. But at the same time I have an amazing boyfriend, caring friends, a good church, a great place to live, I'm not struggling financially, and I have a plan for managing the things that aren't so awesome. I think all these things will mean that I'll be okay, even if I'm not in love with the idea of working as much as I will be.


I'm listening to Leonard Cohen. I don't always feel like listening to his music but this morning it's beautiful. He reminds me a little of Gerard (my old French teacher)... they look a little a like... and Gerard was a kind of bright sadness like Leonard. It would be nice to visit my old high school.



Leonard Cohen - Suzanne





Meow,

Cathrine

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you know they are having that st marys reunion coming up? Not sure when..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah? We'll have to find out and go. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)