Thursday, June 18, 2009

eMusic!!

So excited. I have another 30 tracks to download this month from eMusic! w00t! I'm already digging into Beirut. :) I now have that sublime Elephant Gun track... what else will I find? Squee~

I had a really nice day today with my kids. I was so appreciative of the calm way I could interact with them and how they were generally really respectful and attentive. I loves it. One of my shy girls is coming out of her shell by leaps and bounds recently too. To go from not talking at all, to only during some routines, to spontaneously offering information and participating at group times! I'm like "tell me more my little miss! I want to hear everything you have to say, each word is precious! I want to know what's going on in that head of yours." :D She's such a sweet little thing. Her parents speak Dutch so it's kind of hard for her as English isn't her first language, but she's just chatting so much now and it's wonderful. :)


'T' letter of the week activities were fun today... tie dying and eating tangerines. :) I don't know what we're going to do for "U". Maybe "umbrella" because it's not stopped raining... but I've kind of lost my umbrella. :/

Anyway...
J'ai rien te dire...

A la prochaine,

Cathrine

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)