Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Forest Whitiker

Work today was non-stop, go go go! The children in the preschool room are always doing really interesting things and it's hard to keep up with them sometimes. Highlight of the day? My shadow spotting a crimson rosella in the outdoor area. Then being out the back and talking about rainbow lorikeets, rosellas, kookaburras and seeing all three during the 10 mins we were sitting out there. It's times like that that I'm really reminded that I work in a beautiful part of the world. :)

So Jason gave me a gift card for 5 free iTunes tracks. I bought:


Damien Rice - Lonelily
Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position
Her Space Holiday - Sleepy Tigers
Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
Brother Ali - Forest Whitiker



Thanks dude. I got some pretty awesome tracks. :)



Brother Ali - Forest Whitiker




To everyone out there, who's a little different
I say damn a magazine, these are gods fingerprints
You can call me ugly but cant take nothing from me
I am what I am doctor you ain't gotta love me




haha, who would have thought I'd love a song like this 'un? But I do~

Bon nuit,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)