Saturday, June 20, 2009

Before Butterflies Wings

When will Winter be over? Something For Kate reminds me a little of Winter - their earlier music anyway. This song has one line that I love...


"and now i wake up to the sounds of video games"



It's strange, but it strikes a chord with me. Something For Kate is an old friend and like old friends, they don't always fit into who you are now but it doesn't matter. They tie into something that goes beyond the present moment and probably will always be loved.



Something For Kate - Before Butteflies Wings





This recording backs onto them playing "Back To You" also. I love that song also... and the line I love from that song?

"and I defy gravity just to get myself back to you"




Sorry,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)