Monday, June 29, 2009

Paul Dempsey

I was listening to Triple J and heard Paul Dempsey's voice and caught the tail end of what he was saying - he was talking about depression and seeking treatment for it. Gah. I knew he was depressed, I mean, it's why I connected with Echolalia... and I know Desert Lights is a massive step up in cheerfulness compared to that 2001 album... but it's funny. I didn't put the change down to him seeking help. It's cool to know.


I spent lots of money today. I bought Guitar World Tour with the guitar, and in a couple of days, I'll buy Guitar Hero III with a guitar... ^_^;; I wasn't going to buy the World Tour but it looked too good to pass up... :P And I tell myself, I have been saving my pay for ages, it's not too bad to buy a few expensive items from time to time. haha Guitar love, here I come!!


Anyway.

I think Paul is amazing, is magic. I guess I'm a sucker for the dark and brooding look.


Paul Dempsey - Monsters




Love and pumpkins,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)