Monday, June 29, 2009

Home During The Day - Robot Rock

It feels very, very weird to be home right now. And what's more, to be home and to not have left the house yet though it's 1.30pm! I've been writing in front of my computer or outside in the sun all day. I feel like I've done nothing. I've actually typed/written around 3500 words so it's not like I've done nothing but really... I think I'm going to have to go for a walk.

Last night Jason sent me a couple of youtube videos of Jason Robert Brown music. My high school had a few music nights and a lot of the songs from this musical were used. This one makes me smile. I don't like the new Doctor Who series as much as the old ones and I don't know the whole deal behind Rose and the Doctor but one day I may.


Jason Robert Brown - I'd Give It All For You





And this here has helped me get through sitting in front of my computer for hours. haha Robot Rock. I really didn't like it the first time I heard it. I thought it was repetitive and kind of nothing special... but now I think it's awesome. Go figure?



Daft Punk - Robot Rock





I can't complain though. I have the day off from work... I'm at home working on developmental summaries/report and I'm about half way through and still going strong. I should get to about 70% and then start to think I'm getting to the difficult home stretch. And tonight I'm having people over for dinner and then Tom and I are going to see a movie. Bliss! And Wednesday is Jason's birthday party, so I'm looking forward to another night out too. :D

Lucky me,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)