Saturday, June 13, 2009

Camping Next To Water

I feel anxious, uneasy, sad. I wish I had more downtime today. I'm not looking forward to the Trivia Night. :/ I have to leave in a few minutes... I've been going through stuff for work and sorting out piles of paper. I found a CD filled with photos from my child care centre in 2006. The preschool room looked very different to how it looks now; the outdoor area too. I don't know why looking at those photos makes me sad, but it does. Maybe because it reminds me of Tina and Cathy - people who used to work in our centre - who represent a different philosophy, a different way?

Or maybe it's because I'm tired and I worked late today and fear that tomorrow will not be a restful day. I should take the day off, I think. Do the shopping I need to for work in the afternoon before church and just have the morning to sleep in and catch up with God. I don't really want to be around people. I want to curl up somewhere and sleep...



Badly Drawn Boy - Camping Next To Water




Sad days...

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)