Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rap

So when I was in Primary School I had a friend who was obsessed with 2Pac. I listened to California Love until we both had it memorised. I haven't listened to 2Pac since high school (year 10) and Tom reminded me in a passing comment of his music. So I'm reminiscing. And there's this Kanye song... I heard it on my iPod and recognised it. Tom sings bits of it at different times. :P It made me laugh on the way home - "we want pre-nup". LOL!



Life Goes On - Tupac




Kanye West - Gold Digger





So way back when... when I was 16 and dating boys who drove cars and danced to RnB... who were charmers and playas... I liked this music, mostly against my will. Everyone listened to RnB/rap and so what choice did I have? Anyway, I still like dancing to this music. It's kind of the only thing I know how to dance to... but it makes me look kinda trashy. :P

But since Kat's not home, I can turn it up and dance and look like westie, wanna be nigga trash. :P

Laters,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)