Sunday, September 13, 2009

Between The Bars

I just filled in an application for a passport. Yeah baby! Life is going at a million miles an hour and I'm trying to keep up... I'm excited but nervous. I'm going to the Philippines with mum at the end of the year for 2 weeks. :)

It's already getting to be mid-September. This years feels almost over. Blink and it'll be gone. I was listening to this song yesterday... I like it. Another Elliott Smith cover.



Madeleine Peyroux - Between The Bars





I wonder where people get the bravery to travel overseas - backpack on their own through foreign countries, where you don't know the people or the customs. I was talking with a friend about going to work in England as a light-hearted kind of idea. I could never really do it. I'm not brave enough. But it would be nice if I were that adventurous.


Anyway, better get ready to head out... big day ahead.

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)