Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So it rained today...

... and I had such a full day. I'm ready to curl up in a warm ball somewhere and read or listen to music or vegetate. I walked from the station in the rain coming home and it was kind of nice. I'd bought a coffee from the chicken place in Lindfield (to visit the guy there who I used to by coffee from every week last year) and the smell/taste of the coffee and the rain and the busy traffic reminded me a lot of my old place in Stanmore. I was confused for a while as to why I felt so at home and then it hit me. The Pacific Highway is kind of like Parramatta Road. :)

I'm chatting to Tom and I told him I was struggling to come up with music to share for today's post so I have some of his suggestions. I'm still not sure if I like Nick Cave, but this song is good.


Nick Cave - Into My Arms






Tee hee

~Le petit chaton

1 comment:

  1. Do you know The Ship Song by Nick Cave? I like that one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)