Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ca Plane Pour Moi

Ok, so life is about choices. I'm renown for making bad ones and then feeling sorry for myself afterwards. It hasn't really worked for me, but I've kept at it. Kinda silly. I had a good day today hanging with a friend and then I got all self-pitying and lame. But that's a choice right? I work my ass off, I do my best, that has to be good enough. Otherwise I'm applying similar ideas of perfectionism to my secular life as to my non-secular life.


I got this song recently from somewhere? Probably Lucy. I like it, it's French and it's upbeat. I figure upbeat music is a better choice at the moment. :)


Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi



Curious about lyrics? I was. Trouve ici.


C'est tout :)

~Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)