Friday, February 13, 2009

On my own...

I have the place to myself again, which is nice after the stressful day that I had today. The room leader asked me if I was considering leaving to find another job. I was surprised that she picked that vibe up. It was just a tiny thought that entered my mind... Some days are just beautiful. Others are hell on Earth. Why?

I am listening to Nat King Cole records. David got me a double record album... Nature Boy, When I Fall In Love, The Sand and the Sea.. Stardust. Nat King Cole makes me think of simpler times, when things were just plain good.


Heather told me last night that things do get better... and I told her I do remember times when things were good. I had forgotten even the possibility of happiness, contentment, joy. Life has been such a battle lately.

But I'll light some candles, drink some tea - the best tea in the world - and smile. Somehow tea always helps.

comme une belle fleur,

~Le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)