Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lior?

It's the beginnings still... but I have liked quite a lot from Lior so far. Is this another break through discovery? Like finding Emiliana Torrini? He has a gorgeous voice. Melodious...


Lior - Bedouin






This is music to write poetry to... I wrote this a long time ago. I still like it. It always beings back vivid imagery, the same images in my mind which I first saw back in 2003 when I wrote it.


white floral backgrounds
cut, removed and replaced
creating room and the art of
lace and smooth silk dances
black on white pale feet
grace and dance lifting them high.

encompassing tomorrow in
smooth, soft hands..
eyes gaze intently into your eyes
i remember the flowing dresses
the ripples your laughter
made in our future.

sweeping reaches trace tonight
in a glowing mixture of heaven
and you and the moon delightedly
spun a weave of kindly fortunes.

she lept up and found you, lying,
amid a teary bed of pale, pale, roses.
white and weeping and heart heavy
longing.. 'here, here, there.. my love..'
tenderness flowed from tender lips.
kisses and precious tasting breath,
'here, here.. i'm here.'
always and always.
i love you




Hours pass so quickly. Days are gone in the blink of an eye. Time heaps up upon me and I wish somehow I could recall the time and reuse it. I feel as if I need so much space around me to heal. I have been soldiering on but I wish there were a nice shoulder to lean on and a warm arm to put around me. I heard recently that people need to know two things, 1) that they are loved and 2) that everything is going to be okay. How true that is.

I was once given something precious and gave equally in return. I remember that unreserved look... I was blessed, once. I wonder if all the resulting pain is worth all those hours of love. I think I would say it was.


Apres tout, la vie continue...

~Le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)