Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If I were in a band meme...

So a few of my friends have done this, so I figure I may as well share mine as well. The band name (Liaoning Daily) is the name of a communist newspaper in China. I particularly like how the album title (It's against the law) fits well with the band title since you know... Communists are great on censorship and law enforcement. Mmm and the lady? Not your typical advertising approach for communism, but if sex sells why not buy in? :P





1 - The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Third picture of the flickr page, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Re-post.


Good times,

~Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)