Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Heart You Online

The interwebs provides us with so much awesome. This is maybe the new breed of music it inspires - musicians that play ukelele and sing cute lyrics about the internet. If this is all there is, please kill me now, but I think maybe small doses of this won't be lethal...

Also, it's cute factor was enough to tip the scales in my decision to finally add Thomas in my Facebook profile status. So I'm now publically in a relationship with my man. It's sad but fantastic.



Rocky and Balls - I Heart You Online




<3

Cathrine

2 comments:

  1. I like girls playing ukulele and singing witty lyrics.

    Maybe you should learn the ukulele??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the ultimate defeat. If I did, I may as well give up. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)