Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dancing In The Dark

The first time I heard this cover, I did not like it. I thought Tegan and Sara were lame. :P So now, after almost 7 months of dating Tom... I think I'm coming around. We listen to so much of each other's music and you know, I think I like their cover of Springsteen's Dancing In The Dark. I didn't realise it was a Springsteen song until today though. And only this afternoon I was listening to Born To Run (just before I got to Tom's place!). It seems this day was brought to you by Sprinsteen. <3


Tegan and Sara - Dancing in the Dark





So you know Tom, we could totally do this as a duet. :D I remember this song from when I was growing up, listening to 2WS. It makes me happy. :D


<3

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)