Saturday, August 8, 2009

Woman By The Well / Ball and Chain

So I am overwhelmed by so much these days. Emotions. Decisions. Responsibilities. Loves. Fears. Hurts. I don't really have much left to give or strength to give it. Work is so emotionally draining at times and each day is an intense battle. Some days are beautiful and easy, others are just really difficult. There are always so many things to remember and do and I always have a list of things to be done and a growing one of things I should have done, which is painful and annoying.

Being an overachiever is a curse, especially when you're going through a period of less-than-awesomeness. In the mean time, I have hope. I have the hope that endurance builds character and I know that leaving things unresolved and broken leads to just way more hurt down the track to be dealt with - so I also have resolve, to try.


I remain a fan of trying. I think I will replace that as my approach to life... instead of giving up, you know. Even when things are rough.



Sarah Blasko - Woman By The Well





At the moment I'm sticking in beautiful pictures from a magazine into a book. I like the way they used colour. I like collecting ideas for arranging/using colour. It makes a part of my brain think in a way that makes me really happy. lol So ideas for decorating and designing and arranging? Bliss. :)


And then this, my dear friends. Is a fantastic, fantastic song by Janis. It kills me. I love it so much.


Janis Joplin - Ball and Chain





:)

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)