Tuesday, August 11, 2009

That's The Way

I was walking home yesterday after work and I was listening to my iPod again. I put this song on (though it's not this actual version). It was a live recording of Led Zep playing "That's The Way" - one of my favourite songs by them. I was enamoured. I was blown away. I was laughing and bubbling over with delight. I can't explain why I love this song so much... the lyrics tug at my heart. The gentle guitar strumming is enough but leaves me wanting more with this funny kind of ache. And I love Robert Plant's semi-screaming vocals. Love. :)


So my dear children... here it is:


Led Zeppelin - That's The Way




I think I'll have to make the actual version that Tom gave me available to you guys because it is truly beautiful...


I hope you all have beautiful days. We have to much to be thankful for...

Love,

Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)