Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There, where I was born...

Today was busy... but after the work was done, I had the church to myself for a couple of hours and I listened to music on Kat's laptop. I put Camille on and was again reminded of how much I love this song.



Camille - La ou je suis nee




When I first heard it, I thought I'd found a treasure. I had ripped a Camille CD and put it on my MP3 player and this song came up on random. I hadn't heard it before (because obviously I hadn't listened to the CD all the way through) and thought I'd found a hidden track. lol :) I felt as if I were being given a glimpse into something secret - something light and gentle, another beautiful song.

~le petit chaton

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song! I'll have to check out more of her music...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)